What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big-Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings) …
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings) …
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings) …
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings) …
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings) …
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings) …
- Chicken and Dumplings (6 Servings)
What should I make for a large group?
- Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Beef Sandwiches.
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Baked Italian Meatballs.
How can I feed a large crowd for cheap?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
- Lasagna, Green Beans & French Bread.
What is the cheapest food to serve at a party?
Here are some party finger food ideas on a budget.
- Pasta Bar. A great budget friendly and filling party meal that can be made in bulk. …
- Baked Potato Bar. Setting up a baked potato bar is an inexpensive way to feed a large group at a party. …
- Sliders. …
- Banana Bread. …
- Fruit Salad. …
- Cheese platter. …
- Veggies and dip. …
- Caramel uni-corn.
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
How much food do you need for 20 people?
Some people will eat more or less than expected, a few guests might not show up, or someone might even bring an extra person or two. It’s best to overestimate the amount of food by just a bit than to run out.
Food for Dinner Parties.FoodBoneless beef roast10-2010 pounds20-3015 pounds30-4020 pounds40-5025 poundsЕщё 12 столбцов
What should a big crowd eat for breakfast?
So we rounded up 14 of our favorite big batch breakfast recipes that feed a crowd so you can worry less about cooking and actually have some fun!
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole. …
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich. …
- French Toast Bake. …
- Breakfast Enchiladas. …
- Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe.
How many trays of food do I need for 60 people?
With salad and sides, a full catering tray feeds about 40, a half tray about 20. Each person will take 2-3 portions of sides, so max 180-200 portions of all in total.
What are some good finger foods?
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders – Turkey, bacon, and tomato has never tasted so good together!
- Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders – Make a double batch, these sliders go fast!
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread – The best way to eat buffalo chicken anything!
- Easy Cheese Bomb Bread – Who doesn’t love a gooey, cheesy bread bite?!
What are some examples of finger foods?
In the Western world, examples of generally accepted finger food are miniature meat pies, sausage rolls, cheese and olives, chicken drumsticks or wings, spring rolls, miniature quiches, samosas, sandwiches, Merenda or other such based foods, such as pitas or items in buns, bhajjis, potato wedges, vol au vents, several …