What does catering mean?
providing food service
What is the meaning of cater in English language?
intransitive verb. 1 : to provide a supply of food cater for a large party. 2 : to supply what is required or desired catering to middle-class tastes. transitive verb.
What is another word for catering?
Cater Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for cater?feedvictualprovisionboardsupplyprovidesatisfyserveaccommodatebaby
What is the origin of catering?
The history of catering and hotel industry in Nigeria can be traced back to Nigerian Railway Caterers under the management of Mr. The guest house grew to become Ikoyi Hotel Lagos and soon hotel business started to flourish in Lagos. …
What are the types of catering?
Here are the four general types of catering to consider:
- Wedding Catering. While we are all familiar with wedding catering, we can also agree that catering makes a huge impact on that special day. …
- Corporate Catering. …
- Social Event Catering. …
- Concession Catering.
What does cater mean in relationships?
To give special treatment or consideration to someone, perhaps to an excessive degree. They’re our biggest account, so we usually end up catering to them to make sure they’re completely satisfied with the service. My sister has been catering to my every whim ever since I caught her sneaking in past curfew.
How do I start a small catering business?
- Step 1: Research the marketplace. The first step in launching a catering company is to check out who else is offering catering in your area. …
- Step 2: Identify potential customers. …
- Step 3: Choose your niche. …
- Step 4: Brush up on small business basics. …
- Step 5: Run some numbers. …
- Step 6: Write a business plan.
What does fiercest mean?
a. Hostile and violent, especially by nature or temperament; ferocious: The Huns were fierce warriors. b. Characterized by or showing hostility: gave us a fierce look.
How do you use catering in a sentence?
Catering sentence examples
- The hotel offers patio dining, catering service, carry out and a private party room. …
- The restaurant has a catering and delivery service. …
- The hotel has a banquet facility to host business events as well as parties and weddings, and also offers catering services.
What’s another word for satisfy?
Satisfy Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for satisfy?satiategratifysatefulfilUKfulfillUSquenchindulgecontentfillplease
What does catering to your man mean?
Your man wants all of that from you also. Cater to him, help him with the little things, be there for him without him asking, take care of him when he needs it, love him for who he is and show it. It takes a strong but selfish woman to put herself first in a relationship on a regular basis.
What does oblige mean?
verb. (tr; often passive) to bind or constrain (someone to do something) by legal, moral, or physical means. (tr; usually passive) to make indebted or grateful (to someone) by doing a favour or servicewe are obliged to you for dinner. to do a service or favour to (someone)she obliged the guest with a song.
Who is the father of catering?
What is an outdoor catering?
“Outdoor caterer” means a caterer engaged in providing services in connection with catering at a place other than his own but including a place provided by way of tenancy or otherwise by the person receiving such services.