How much is a standard platter at Firehouse Subs?
Firehouse Subs PricesFoodPriceStandard Platter$39.99Deluxe Platter$44.99Half Platter: Subs & Snacks$27.99Half Platter: Subs & Salad$32.99
What sizes are Firehouse Subs?
The sandwiches are 3.5 to 4 inches long and start at $3.99 for a Hook & Ladder, made with smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham and melted Monterey Jack cheese.
What veggies does Firehouse Subs have?
Build Your Own Sub
Sauteed bell peppers, sauteed mushrooms, sauteed and raw onions, lettuce, tomato, mayo, deli mustard, Italian dressing, provolone, cheddar, and Monterey Jack.
How much is a small firehouse sub?
All of our subs are now available in a small size. Under 500 calories, and starting at just $3.99.
What is healthy to eat at Firehouse Subs?
– Italian with Grilled Chicken™ (490 calories): Salami and grilled chicken. – Hook & Ladder Salad™ (370 calories): Smoked turkey breast and Virginia honey ham. – Momma’s Homemade Chicken Salad™ (425 calories): A scoop of chicken salad with pecans.
What is a sandwich platter?
Arranged meat, bread, cheese, and condiments make for the brunch or when hosting a party.
Is Subway really 12 inches?
Subway Will Now Measure Its Bread to Ensure ‘Footlong’ Sandwich Is Actually 12-Inches in Length. The chain was sued because the sandwiches were shorter than advertised.
What is the best sub at Firehouse Subs?
WHAT IS FIREHOUSE SUBS BEST SELLER? Robin told us that the Hook and Ladder is their number one seller, and I could tell why. My sub was piled high with fresh meat: the Hook and Ladder features smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham and melted Monterey Jack cheese.
How big is a small sandwich at Firehouse Subs?
Who has the best veggie sub?
The 7 Best Vegetarian Sandwiches, Ranked
- Jimmy John’s Vegetarian.
- Anything from Which Wich.
- Potbelly Mushroom Melt Skinny.
- Potbelly Mediterranean.
- Jersey Mike’s The Veggie.
- Quiznos Veggie Guacamole.
- Subway Veggie Delight.
What kind of bread does firehouse use?
They cherry-pick ingredients
That’s because Firehouse gets its pickles from Katz’s Deli in New York City, according to The Daily Meal. The bread, meanwhile, is sourced from a French bakery in Atlanta. The 16-hour smoked brisket comes from Saddler’s Smokehouse in Texas, and so on and so forth.
What veggies are good on sandwiches?
A few great toppings to try are:
How much does a 3 foot sub cost?
Subway Catering PricesFoodSizePriceGiant Subs 3 ft. serves 10-12 people, 6 ft. serves 20-25 peopleGiant Sub3 ft.$51.99Giant Sub6 ft.$99.98Giant Sub9 ft.$149.97
What comes on a firehouse sub?
- Italian Sub. Genoa salami, pepperoni, Virginia honey ham, melted provolone, Italian dressing and seasoning, served fully involved (mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, deli mustard and a pickle spear on the side). …
- Firehouse Steak and Cheese Sub. …