What is the minimum order for Panera Catering?
Please note: Minimum order of $5 required for delivery, exclusive of taxes and delivery charges that may apply. Our delivery charge is not a tip or gratuity provided to the driver. Gift card purchases and catering orders excluded. Order must be placed online with credit card.
How much is the pick 2 at Panera?
That’s why we offer our You Pick Two®. Combine any two half portions of our salads, sandwiches, soups, mac & cheese, or flatbreads to create your own ideal meal.
How much does a you pick two at Panera cost?FoodSizePriceClassic Grilled CheeseHalf$4.89Tuna SaladWhole$6.59Tuna SaladHalf$4.89Smoked Ham & SwissWhole$6.59
What are the prices at Panera Bread?
Panera Bread PricesFoodSizePriceFrontega ChickenWhole$7.99Frontega ChickenHalf$5.79Steak & White CheddarWhole$8.99Steak & White CheddarHalf$6.29
How many people does Panera Coffee Tote serve?
How far in advance can you order Panera Bread Catering?
Just give us two hours advance notice and we’ll be ready with your order—even on the same day. Please check with your local bakery-cafe for services. *Orders placed within 24 hours are subject to product and delivery availability.
How much do you tip Panera delivery?
How Much to Tip Pizza And Other Food Delivery Drivers. For delivery orders of $20 or less, it is customary to offer a minimum tip of $3. For any amount over $20, tip 10 to 15% but never less than $5. Before opting for that $3 tip on small orders, consider whether you would make the same trip for a mere three bucks.
What comes with pick 2 at Panera?
- Half Chipotle Bacon Melt. $4.89. 480 Cal. …
- Half Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich. $4.89. 380 Cal. …
- Half Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich. $5.99. …
- Half Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT. $6.69. …
- Half Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt. $5.99. …
- Half Toasted Steak & White Cheddar. $6.69. …
- Half Toasted Frontega Chicken. $5.99. …
- Half Modern Caprese Sandwich. $5.99.
What is the most popular salad at Panera?
13 answers. Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken salad in the summer and Fuji Apple Chicken Salad the rest of the year! Barbecue Chopped Chicken! The asian chicken salad is by far my favorite.
What is the best sandwich at Panera?
Everyone’s Favorite Panera Bread Sandwiches
- Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT on Sourdough (Whole)
- Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich On Tomato Basil.
- Bacon Turkey Bravo on XL Tomato Basil Loaf Sandwich.
- Tuna Salad Sandwich On Honey Wheat.
- Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread.
How can I eat cheap at Panera?
Here are 16 ways to eat cheaper (or tastier) at our favorite soup, salad, sandwich and pastry shop.
- Get a free Pastry or Sweet when you sign up for Panera Rewards. …
- Get free veggies and toppings added to your sandwich or salad. …
- Ask for a bagel or croissant sandwich instead of sandwich bread for no extra charge.
Why is Panera so expensive?
Panera is expensive because they offer fresh options as apposed to the alternative fast food options. Keeping produce fresh without preservatives is expensive, but well worth the added cost.
Can you buy just a bread bowl from Panera?
You Can Buy Bread For Panera Bread Bowls At The Grocery Store Now, So Break Out The Mac & Cheese. … Until now, that is, because Panera is selling the bread for their bread bowls in grocery stores.